Saturday, August 2, 2014

Currently August

AUGUST?! SAY WHAT?! Okay, I must admit I'm a little, tiny, tad bit ready to go back (I bet that was convincing).  With having worked ALL summer, I'm ready to get back to my daily routine rather than going in everyday and saying over and over, "Soooo girls, what should we do today?!". Plus, I love my coworkers and cannot wait to see their smiling faces all the time again!

Today I get to participate in my first Currently. WOOT WOOT! I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade!



LISTENING: My best friend & I are obsessed with these shows. As of yesterday I live alone (WAHOOO), so I need to make sure I don't watch it too late or I start to freak myself out!

LOVING: This is the first weekend all summer I have had absolutely, positively nothing planned & it feels so good. I kinda skipped out on a family reunion today though. Oopsy!! I need this time of peace & quiet though. Plus, it's been nice to get some deep cleaning done since the old roomie left. 

THINKING: I had dinner, but it didn't taste very good. My momma has this awesome strawberry salad recipe that is delish, so I think I need to make that up real quick. 

WANTING: Although I'm kind of ready to go back, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed too. I have training this Wednesday, and next Wednesday so the days are dwindling quickly. 

NEEDING: Apparently my mind thinks I've won the lottery and I seem to have been shopping a lot lately. Most of it is stuff for my apartment so I can be more organized OR stuff for my classroom (of course). Target is my best friend & worst enemy!

1ST DAY: It's coming oh so quickly. Our meet the teacher night is the 14th also so that means I will be getting into my room way before that so it's ready that night. I have been making mustaches like a crazy woman lately! 



I might actually have more than one post this week! I've been crafting like crazy-- can't wait to share them. Have a FAB rest of your weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Currently posting! It's exciting to see what other teachers are up to. Wish I had longer before starting again. Our orientation and parent orientation is this Thursday with students coming the following Wednesday! I'm pretty much ready, but nervous too!

    Ms. Julie aka Southern Teacher
    SouthernTeacherWBT.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to start a new blog. It is very cute. I start on the 27th of August. We have to start with kids after Labor Day due to funding for education and our recreation industry in Wisconsin. Good luck on your new adventure! Stop on by!

    Renee at http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/2014/08/currently-august.html

    ReplyDelete